An exciting new project is being rolled out across North Cumbria, specifically aimed at General Practice.
Challenges exist across our healthcare system, particularly in primary care - exacerbated by our recruitment difficulties. With funding from NHS England and input from stakeholders across our region, we're rolling out an initiative to help aid recruitment of new colleagues, whilst supporting our existing general practitioners. We want to ensure practices can continue to offer the best standard of care for their patients.
- We're creating salaried posts aimed at supporting your future development as a GP
- Bespoke and individualised around you, allowing us to cater for your specific interests and needs
- You could adopt a new extended clinical role, contribute to GP training or even research - opportunities await!
- All backed up with mentorship to guide your learning
- £15K study and backfill budget to support your learning needs associated with an extended clinical role
- Across 1 year posts within your community
- Developing extended skills locally
- Dedicated ePortfolio to book, track and cancel any listed events
- Covering educational events across each integrated care community (ICC) and regionwide
- Innovative live stream platform, allowing remote access to regular "TED Talk" style events
- Revamped database and search system
- CPD data readily exportable
- Centralised database of all locum GP shifts available for each North Cumbria practice
- Reducing administrative time seeking employment for both doctors and improving fill rates for practices
- Foster further collaboration between our integrated care communities (ICCs)
- Protected learning time using innovative evidence based, peer led, small group learning with specialty input
- Sharing experiences and supporting development via "buddy schemes"
- Education - support learning for medical students and wider healthcare team
- Research - focused on primary care
To find out more, email us at email@example.com
SPREAD THE WORD AND BE PART OF OUR NEW INITIATIVE!