Discover Our Coaching Offer ...
What is coaching?
Coaching is a successful and proven form of learning, which can help you to reach your full potential at work by focusing on you as an individual.
Coaching is about having one-to-one, confidential, structured conversations with a purpose. A coach will use skills such as effective questioning, focused listening, and reflection to support you to come up with your own solutions, to help you to move forward, and to improve performance.
- Coaching can support you when …
- Going through change
- Starting out in a new role
- Making decisions
- Enhancing and improving performance
- And support you to identify and achieve your goals
- … and many other situations
How can I access coaching?
We have over 20 accredited coaches in our network, who work across our local NHS and partner organisations.
If you would like to receive coaching to support you in your work:
- Take a look through the biographies on this page and choose a coach who you feel would be a good fit for you
- Note that coaches who do not currently have capacity for any more coachees have this stated next to their name
- When you have chosen a coach, in order to maintain confidentiality, please approach them directly using the contact details provided in their biography
If you have any queries about coaching, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work closely with the North East Leadership Academy (NELA) to ensure our practice remains professional and of the highest quality.
- Next >>